Countries / Overview
An initial nation brand benchmark assessment of Brand South Africa will be undertaken by the CMO Council using PR Newswire’s eWatch and Social Media Metrics services followed by monthly tracking of media coverage and online conversations.
In Focus: China
DEEP in Lesotho’s arid, starkly beautiful eastern highlands, Mokhotlong is the remotest town in one of Africa’s poorer countries. Not until the 1950s could you reach it on a proper road. But its isolation has not sealed it off from global economic forces. On the main street, the petrol station is Chinese-owned. Next to it stands the Hui Hua supermarket. Then comes the Hua Tai ironmonger and the Ji Li Lai general store. Read more
Featured Country Facts & Stats
- China’s positive ratings have fallen six points over the year to 39%.
- Domestic tourists in China made 1.9 billion trips last year, a rise of 11 percent, which generated 1 trillion Yuan of revenue for the industry, up 15 percent from a year ago, the National Tourism Administration.
- Outbound trips from China rose 3.6 percent to 47.5 million.
- South African Breweries (SABMiller) ranks as the second largest brewing company in the world. It supplies up to 50% of China's beer, and owns Castle Lager, Peroni and Miller.
- Brand Management World Blog
Brand Management World is a blog addressing those interested in marketing and building attractive brands. We focus our content to help you, Market, Brand & Grow Your Business. Visit blog
- Brand Insight Blog
This is a branding blog of practical advice, ideas and examples. Every week the Brand Insight Blog offers deep, insightful articles you can use to launch a new brand or improve your existing business. Visit blog
- Easy Destination Blog
Travel, food, and drink, destination tips, family travel suggestions and recommendations from around the world on EasyDestination.Visit blog
- Six Nations Hospitality
An online update of the Six Nations Hospitality Championships as well as football news throughout the world.Visit blog
- Date: Jul 25, 2010Jakarta Globe Martin Roll: New Global Cities Can Invent Great Futures for Themselves
Branding has become ubiquitous. What started as a tactic to differentiate products from their various competitors in order to…Read more
- Date: Jul 21, 2010Nation-Branding.info Branding Taiwan through gastrodiplomacy